[rabbitmq-discuss] Generating a Rabbitmq release

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:48:04 BST 2012

Personally I think a Mac .pkg would be incredibly beneficial to regular developers (college students' needs are a side benefit I think). Homebrew is only slightly less terrible than Macports as a packaging system and there are a ton of devs using OS X as their dev environment using neither as a result.

So it seems to me to be a leg up in an evaluation fight against ActiveMQ, Redis, etc., for Rabbit to have a .pkg installer that drops in the whole kit and kaboodle so the user can get started evaling it's features, and a good thing overall.

-J

Sent via iPhone

Is your email Premiere?