[rabbitmq-discuss] Generating a Rabbitmq release

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Fri Apr 13 12:41:05 BST 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 01:35:03PM +0200, Alvaro Videla wrote:
> Are you serious? I mean… if you want to disagree with me I'm OK with that.
> But there's no need to come up with that kind of sarcasm.

Sorry, my apologies. Having a bad day. Didn't mean to take it out on
you.

I agree the packaging issue is a problem, and there has been a lot done
to improve this. I do genuinely think that right now, the cloud foundary
approach may be a viable alternative if getting going quickly is the
key.

Matthew