[rabbitmq-discuss] RFC - new exchange type idea

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:36:10 BST 2012

I think this is a great idea. It makes it easier to on onboard those who initially need a simple message queue and end up using Redis. Whatever message queue tech people start with for their first quick and dirty needs they tend to stick with. So I think this is a great idea for getting folks converted to Rabbit early.

Yes functionally anonymous queues function the same way, but conceptually they break the idea exchanges are where you publish messages since you supply the "empty" exchange.

Whether its a new exchange type or a change to the library API for anonymous queues, I like the direction Alvaro's going for folks getting their feet wet.

-J

Sent via iPhone

Is your email Premiere?