[rabbitmq-discuss] Help with persistence using RabbitMQ?

iceblaze iceblaze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:22:16 BST 2012

Hello Marek,

Thanks for attempting to assist me here. I have made a light version of the
module and a sender script as you requested. You can find the files here:

http://iceblaze.com/rabbit.zip

Simply unzip the files into the same directory and run the "sender.pl"
script. Note that you will need to install Net::RabbitMQ from CPAN. You can
also modify the login credentials for rabbit (right now its just using
guest/guest) in $self of Rabbit.pm's new() function:

        my $self =
        {
                _rabbit => Net::RabbitMQ->new(),
                _rabbit_user => "guest",
                _rabbit_pass => "guest",
                _rabbit_host => "localhost",
                _rabbit_port => 5672,
                _queue => $queue,
                _channel => $channel,
                _no_ack => $no_ack,
                _queue_declared => '',
        };

-James

--
"Of course, the actual government of any computer is run by that fascist
dictator known as the operating system. But a wise dictator knows when to