[rabbitmq-discuss] [bug] umbrella common.mk

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 2 11:29:31 BST 2012

Works for me.
Of course, we may not be using the same set-up; but I can't tell can I?
Are you following the instructions on http://www.rabbitmq.com/build-server.html ?

Our bugzilla is not completely open (yet) so unless you have the right privileges you cannot raise a bug.

If you *could* raise one, we would expect:

-  your platform details (OS/version/patches)
-  your installation details (RabbitMQ version/Erlang version)
-  your directory structure (sounds like yours is non-standard)
-  your command sequence (that failed)
-  what you expected (I know, this is obvious in this case)
-  what actually happened, including as much of the log/console
   output as is humanly possible.

Since you cannot, then putting those details here (minus dumps --
please don't put dumps on the mailing list) would be a great help.

Thank you.

Steve Powell  (a distant bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.