[rabbitmq-discuss] messages one at a time

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:59:30 BST 2012

Hi,

Maybe what you could do is to have a pool of workers and then just one
consumer, so the consumer will dispatch work to "one message at the time"
to each of the workers.

Not sure what's the advantage of doing this.

-Alvaro

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Christos Stavrakakis <stavr.chris at gmail.com