[rabbitmq-discuss] [ANNOUNCEMENT] amqp-0.2.0 (beta) Released.

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Mon Sep 26 18:47:02 BST 2011

Hey Mark,

Unfortunately, there is still no SSL support. The php-amqp library is a binding for the lower level rabbitmq-c client library, so we are heavily dependent on its features. To my knowledge, the library still does not support SSL, and therefore neither do we. If that has changed, we would love to add the support.

Fyi, we are now at v0.3.1. There have been a bunch of bug fixes, and there are more on the way!

me