[rabbitmq-discuss] is sending thread safe?

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:53:52 BST 2011

Its a .net client.  I have an asynchronous sending requirement (I will queue
these up via .Net), and a synchronous receive/subscribe.  Technically that's
two threads.  So I wondered if a single Rabbit channel would crash if it
tried to send and receive simultaneously.  Should I take the cautious
approach?

-Steven