[rabbitmq-discuss] HQ queue seems never to get fully created, is never usable

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Sat Sep 24 01:09:21 BST 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 04:09:56PM -0700, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> How can I diagnose this situation and/or make this work right?

Hmm. Curious. First things first, could you let us know the results of
"rabbitmqctl report" both before and after the creation (or not!) of
said queue. Maybe email us off-list if the output's large. Also, I don't
think any of us on the team have any experience at all with the Perl
clients so if you could let us know the exact code you're using (even if
it's rather noddy) that might just help. Also, could you check the
rabbitmq logs on both nodes to see if there's anything at all around the
times you try to create the queue?

Matthew