[rabbitmq-discuss] Why are all the sets in AMQP.BasicProperties deprecated?

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker at cpicorp.com
Fri Sep 16 19:01:58 BST 2011

On 09/15/2011 10:31 AM, Michael Grimes wrote:
> I would like to use the BasicProperties in BasicPublish.  But I see the
> sets are deprecated.  What is the proper way to use this.

I would love to know this, too. I noticed it when I upgraded one of our
apps to 2.6.1 but I can't find anything in the mailing list archives
explaining the reason for deprecation.

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer, Security Architect
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-231-7711 x6455
Fax:   314-613-6724
dbecker at cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: E4C4 26C0 8588 E80A C29F  636D 1FBE 0FE3 2871 4AE8