[rabbitmq-discuss] v2.6.1: TypeError: can't convert undefined to object

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Sep 16 10:37:45 BST 2011

On 13/09/11 03:02, Bryan Murphy wrote:
> I created another cluster with active/active queues and am getting
> some odd behavior in the management interface.  When I view the queues
> in the web interface, I see "TypeError: can't convert undefined to
> object" all over the place and the UI is pretty much broken.

With Bryan's help I've now got to the bottom of this.

The problem is actually a bug in jQuery 1.4.2 (as shipped with mgmt)
triggered by using active/active mirroring and browsing the web
interface with Firefox 6 or latest Chrome.

If anyone else is seeing this, you can download a version of the
management plugin with an updated copy of jQuery from:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/plugins/v2.6.1/rabbitmq_management-2.6.1.jquery-fix.ez

This replaces rabbitmq_management-2.6.1.ez.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware