[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.6.1 is released

Bill Gerrard billg at nffs.com
Wed Sep 14 14:22:34 BST 2011

I'll second that.

Every release (2.6.0 and 2.6.1) upgrade since installing rabbitmq breaks
the management UI and API which in turn breaks our nagios monitoring
which in turn pages our sysadmin team the the message server is down.

Please package at least the management plugin so the api continues
working seamlessly through an upgrade.