[rabbitmq-discuss] behavior when client socket close

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Tue Sep 13 21:17:31 BST 2011

We're trying to determine Rabbits expected behavior when a client host
shuts off. Server is hardware 2.5.1, client is a VM that was shut down
cleanly (i.e. power off). We have no heartbeats, and the client turns
on keepalives. We found that linux reported these sockets as
ESTABLISHED after the clients were turned off, and we're trying to
determine if this is a problem with our vendor's network or expected
behavior. Host OS is Linux 2.6.35.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Westendorf