[rabbitmq-discuss] Italian RabbitMQ meeting proposal

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:47:46 BST 2011

Hi and sorry for the late reply, I've had limited access to email during the
last week.
The location would have to be decided according to participation, which
honestly has been quite limited thus far, but Milan is a good bet.
Any contribution would be very welcome, but we'll need attendants, too!

Let's set the location for *Milan *and see if bumping this thread gives any
other responses. If you know any other groups where people might be
interested feel free to spread the voice.