[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with RabbitMQ, SSL and .NET

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Mon Sep 12 12:36:42 BST 2011

> We tried openssl s_client and s_server just to check the certificates on
> the same machine and no problems.

Ok, the certificates are fine.  But the problem sounds like the .NET
client is not completing the SSL handshake, so could you try the .NET
client with s_server on the broker machine (if everything is fine, it
should fail with an AMQP error and not a connection error)?

So, 1) start s_server on the broker machine with the server certificate
listening on 5671 and 2) connect to it with the .NET client.

The point of this is to ensure that the .NET client is doing its part of
the SSL handshake.

Alex