[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with RabbitMQ, SSL and .NET

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Mon Sep 12 11:18:53 BST 2011

> =ERROR REPORT==== 9-Sep-2011::16:12:49 ===
> error on TCP connection <0.605.0>:{ssl_upgrade_error,timeout}

I've looked into this and, as far as I can tell, the only way to get
that error is if the client connects successfully, but takes too long to
complete the SSL handshake.

Just to confirm, you've tried to connect the .NET client to an s_server
running on the same machine as the broker and it worked?

Cheers,
Alex