[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with RabbitMQ, SSL and .NET

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Fri Sep 9 13:33:55 BST 2011

Hi,

We haven't had any reported issues with that configuration, so it
should probably work.  Is there anything in the broker logs about this?

> endpoint=amqp-0-9://10.35.110.167:5671, attempts=1
> System.IO.IOException: Uzak taraf tama akn kapattndan
> kimlik dorulamas

I don't suppose you could get an English version of the error, could
you?  The Google Translation doesn't sound familiar.

Also, 1) is the CA's certificate in the Trusted Root Certificate
Authorities store? 2) does the server's hostname match the common name
on the certificate?

> We have already tried cert.pem, cert.cer, cert.p12 files on our windows
> client but no success.

Unless you somehow modified the .NET client, the p12 is the only one
that's usable.

Cheers,
Alex