[rabbitmq-discuss] /api/aliveness-test broken on 2.6.0?

Bill Gerrard billg at nffs.com
Tue Sep 6 20:17:04 BST 2011

Ah, I found the real problem.  The authentication realm name of the web
UI/API has changed from "Management: Web UI" to "RabbitMQ Management" in
2.6.0.

I just had to change the realm name in the nagios-plugins-rabbitmq by
James Casey and everything is working correctly again.

And, yes this does work:
curl -i -u guest:guest http://message-broker:55672/api/aliveness-test/%2F