[rabbitmq-discuss] Mirror queue recovery questions

Elias Levy fearsome.lucidity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:59:26 BST 2011

Hello,

I did not get a response to my questions, so let me try again.

What happens to persisted messages in mirrored queue slaves if they are
restarted and they don't find a queue master?

When using mirrored queued,must we ensure that the last node shutdown that
was participating in a mirrored queue, and thus the one that became master
last, is the one that is restarted first, so that the last master is online
when slaves join the cluster?

Thanks for your time.