[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to manage Service after log off

max at haventon.se max at haventon.se
Fri Sep 2 15:21:43 BST 2011

Hi,

That's what's so strange. The Service *is* running. It's receiving messages constantly after I log out. Everything works except "Erlang based management access" (rabbitmqctl / werl -remsh rabbit at HOST). I have several Shovels connected to the node, and they keep shoveling.

I've reproduced this on one Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and one Windows Server 2003.

The Service log file doesn't change at all when logging out.