[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.6.0 is released

Murthy Jayanthi mjayanthi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:54:27 BST 2011

HI All,
I am investing light weight. stable messaging products and RabbitMQ looks
great to me. I have a couple of questions and I am hoping that someone could
help me get answers.

1. Does RabbitMQ support  an external persistence adapter for persist
message delivery to avoid message guaranty.
2. The idea is to use Cassandra replicated storage for managing the persist
messages.
3. If anyone has tried that, what is the ballpark throughput of a single
instance of Rabbit?

Thanks in advance,
MJay

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Tim Fox <tim at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> The RabbitMQ team is pleased to announce the release of RabbitMQ 2.6.0.
>
> The highlight of this release is the introduction of active-active HA, with
> queues getting replicated across nodes in a cluster. There are many other
> improvements, particularly to the management and stomp plug-ins, as well as
> a number of bug fixes. See the attached release notes for more details.
>
> Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found in the
> usual place at http://www.rabbitmq.com/**download.html<http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html>
>
> We recommend that all users of earlier versions of RabbitMQ upgrade to this
> latest release.
>
> As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on
> this release, as well as general suggestions for features and enhancements
> in future releases. Mail us via the RabbitMQ discussion list at
> rabbitmq-discuss at lists.**rabbitmq.com<rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com>,
> or directly at info at rabbitmq.com.
>
> Regards,
>
> The RabbitMQ Team

Regards
MJay
*
*
*"Today's decisions define tomorrow's choices"*