[rabbitmq-discuss] Problems logging into mgmt console with rabbit 2.6

Helena Edelson hedelson at vmware.com
Thu Sep 1 19:48:21 BST 2011

Hi, after the quick upgrade, and a few fresh re-installs to see the problem, I am surprisingly unable to log into the mgmt console with the anonymous user.
It keeps rejecting me, even after, as noted, reinstalls, deleting the mnesia dir, restarting the browser, removing all associated cookies/settings, and

This is not working either but perhaps user error?
hedelson:~ hedelson$ sudo rabbitmqadmin declare user name=admin password=admin tags=administrator
Password:
*** Access refused: /users/adminhedelson:~ hedelson$ sudo rabbitmqadmin declare user name=admin password=admin tags=administrator

Thanks,
Helena