[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ network issue (IP change) on cluster

Yu-Teh Shen shenyute at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:34:04 GMT 2011

Hello Matthew.

I got the following log after I restart three machines in cluster.

=ERROR REPORT==== 31-Oct-2011::20:26:36 ===
Mnesia(rabbit at lab002): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got {inconsistent_database,
starting_partitioned_network, rabbit at lab001}

=ERROR REPORT==== 31-Oct-2011::20:26:36 ===
Mnesia(rabbit at lab002): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got {inconsistent_database,
starting_partitioned_network, rabbit at lab003}

And this make each node in the cluster can only see itself.

I need to restart one node to make the cluster back to normal state.

Thanks

Shen, Yu-Teh