[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP.BasicProperties

Meredith Gregory lgreg.meredith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:37:06 BST 2011

Dear Rabbiters,

i find that i need to set some values on the AMQP.BasicProperties passed to
basicPublish. (The API is so basic, i wonder if we need to inject some acid
to restore neutral pH...) When i attempt to use the
AMQP.BasicProperties.builder scala informs me that it's not available --
either with rabbitmq java client 2.5.1 or 2.6.1

[ERROR]
 /Users/lgm/work/src/projex/stellar/mdp4tw/SpecialK/src/main/scala/com/biosimilarity/lift/lib/node/NodeAdapter.scala:103:
            error: value builder is not a member of object
            com.rabbitmq.client.AMQP.BasicProperties
[INFO]   AMQP.BasicProperties.builder()
[INFO]

and the set methods have been deprecated. What's the preferred method of
setting just a few fields of the AMQP.BasicProperties?

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith