[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustered queues and bindings dropped when sending large messages

Irmo Manie irmo.manie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:54:06 BST 2011

It does take more than 60 seconds yes.
For testing we use some remote virtual machines which are a bit
sluggish (read: horribly slow) on the I/O.
But the nodes already get partitioned in about 15-20 seconds which
doesn't really match the default earliest possibility of 45 seconds.

Next to this, there is no way that the cluster will try to
re-partition after such incident?

- Irmo

Any reason why it won't re-partition after the message is finally delivered