[rabbitmq-discuss] Video streaming over AMQP using RabbitMQ via Java Client API

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:16:12 BST 2011

This actually brings up a good question. So far I haven't actually
pushed binary files through rabbitMQ but I'm about to. Correct me if
I'm wrong but sending a large binary file might make rabbitMQ croak
(granted, this result would be bound to memory and disk resources on
the machine) and would probably require chunking and resequencing,
correct?

Thanks,
James