[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading...

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:09:09 BST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply.

All of the queues on the master node are durable.

However I noticed when creating new queues from the management console
I'm given the option to mirror the queue across all nodes or not. I'm
assuming that the defult for existing queues from 2.5.0 is to not
mirror them. Is there anyway to change this besides deleting and
re-declaring the queue?

Thanks,
James

>>> James