[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading...

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:57:16 BST 2011

So I upgraded to 2.6.1 and clustered it by adding another node to it.
I was experimenting with 2.6.1 because we're looking to have
replicated queues in our cluster since it's one thing that currently
kills us. :)

I noticed that when I go to node2 and view the queues, I see the
queues that were created on node1. However, if I bring node1 down the
queues just go away.

Is there something special I need to setup for replicated queues?

Thanks,
James