[rabbitmq-discuss] Configuration: rabbitmq_mochiweb should be rabbitmq_mochiweb_web?

Kyle R. Burton kyle.burton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:25:33 BST 2011

Hello,

I think there is a documentation inconsistency on:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#http-api related to setting
the http port the management api listens on.  It says to use:

   {rabbitmq_mochiweb, [{listeners, [{mgmt, [{port, 55555}]}]}]},

That didn't work for me.  I'm running 2 rabbitmq servers on the same
host, when I changed the above to:

   {rabbitmq_mochiweb_web, [{listeners, [{mgmt, [{port, 55555}]}]}]},

The two instances ran.

Is this the correct configuration or am I mis-reading the documentation?

Best Regards,

Kyle

--
Twitter: @kyleburton