[rabbitmq-discuss] Fairness wrt queues under heavy load

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Oct 12 06:51:40 BST 2011

Eugene,

On 12/10/11 06:19, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
> * The messages taking long to deliver are sitting in the queues
> ("ready"), according to the management interface.

Hmm. The plot thickens. When the broker is in that state, please run
'rabbitmqctl report' and send us the output.

HOWEVER, going back through the emails I notice that I never asked what
version you are running. So before you do the above please make sure you
are running the latest and greatest - 2.6.1 at this point in time.

Regards,

Matthias.