[rabbitmq-discuss] HTTP Plugin?

Marv Lush marv_lush at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 22:13:46 BST 2011

Hello all. I'm looking for the easiest way to push JSON messages to my broker from a shell script, without installing erlang on my producers. The most * convenient* way I can think of doing this is curl and HTTP.

I looked at MochiWeb...but unless the documentation is incomplete...it doesn't seem to support something like:

POST http://mybroker:1234/myRoutingKey
{
   "key1":"value1",
   "key2":"value2"
}

I also looked at JSONRPC, but that doesn't seem to do the trick either. Is there another plugin that would allow this? Preferably (but not required), one that would also allow me to consume from a queue by doing something like:

GET http://mybroker:1234/queueName/consume

Or something, like that...you get the idea...

thanks,
/m