[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ v2.7.0 .NET Client NuGet Package

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Nov 28 18:48:59 GMT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

On 28/11/11 18:06, Jonathan Oliver wrote:
> I was just curious when the latest .NET client (v2.7.0) was going to be
> published to the Microsoft NuGet repository:
> http://nuget.org/List/Packages/RabbitMQ.Client
>
> The most recent version of the client is v2.6.1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately the NuGet
package doesn't really have a maintainer, so I can't say when it will be
updated.

This represents an opportunity for a member of the community to lend a
hand. If anyone is interested in keeping the NuGet package up-to-date at
each release then please get in touch.

-Emile