[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem with the example_consume from the c++ wrapper amqpccp

TZHA sophiewenxizhang at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:43:19 GMT 2011

Hi,

i am using amqpcpp.

I modified the lines
  if (result <= 0) return;
in AMQPQueue::sendConsumeCommand() to
  if (result < 0) return;

The client example  (consume) works now under VS 2010 debug - but it
does not work when started stand alone.

amqp_rpc_reply_t res = amqp_simple_rpc(*cnn, channelNum,
AMQP_BASIC_CONSUME_METHOD, replies, &s);

returns AMQP_RESPONSE_LIBRARY_EXCEPTION

In debug modus (even without any breakpoints) it returns
AMQP_RESPONSE_NORMAL.