[rabbitmq-discuss] [Slightly OT] JNDI in non-webcontainers?

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:13:19 GMT 2011

One setup we've been using at work that has been working well for us
is putting the amqp connection information in JNDI. This allows apps
to simply lookup broker hostnames and other details via amqp/hostname,
amqp/vhost, etc.

Like I said, it's worked great and I'd like to port the same thing to
our apps that don't run in a web container. Does anyone know of a good
way to use JNDI outside of a web container?

Thanks,
James