[rabbitmq-discuss] Need Help

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 23 11:25:24 GMT 2011

Karthikeyan,

On 23/11/11 11:07, karthikeyan.manoharan at barclays.com wrote:
> *> Also, please send me working sample of spring - rabbitmq integration.*
>  > When I try to create exchange, queues, channels and bind and send
>  > message using spring ,exchanges , virtual host, queues are created But
>  > message is not send.

I suggest you direct this query to the spring-amqp forum at
http://forum.springsource.org/forumdisplay.php?74-AMQP

Your other questions regard the interaction of rabbit with a variety of
proprietary technologies. It is possible that somebody on this list has
used those combinations and can give you some pointers, but I suspect
for most of them you are going to have to work out the solutions yourself.

Regards,

Matthias.