[rabbitmq-discuss] Where's the old FAQ

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Nov 22 15:05:59 GMT 2011

On 22/11/11 14:04, Alvaro Videla wrote:
> I've noticed that his page has been greatly improved:
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/documentation.html thanks for that!
>
> Now. I'm having trouble finding the old FAQ.
>
> Is it gone?

Yes.

There's been a fairly substantial reorganisation of the website. Quite a
lot of stuff has been moved around and is (hopefully!) more findable.

The old FAQ is about the only thing that's actually gone though. Quite a
lot of it had become inaccurate over the years and very few of the
"Questions" in it were really Frequently Asked.

Having said that we were probably a bit overhasty in removing it
completely, the previously discussed question on requeuing order was
worth having. So we'll revisit the old FAQ and bring back any bits that
were valuable, although probably not in an FAQ format (the whole website
is meant to be answering people's questions about RabbitMQ, after all...)

With that in mind, was there anything in particular you were looking for
in there?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen