[rabbitmq-discuss] How rabbitMq Works betwwen two application

manisha.kare at barclays.com manisha.kare at barclays.com
Tue Nov 22 06:42:26 GMT 2011

Hi,
My Name is Manisha Khare. I have a created a application in Android for RabbitMq using RabbitMQ-Android tutorial. Its working fine. Now i want to create two applications in android and want to make a communication between them using RabbitMq.

I am not getting any example or any tutorial regarding. Can anybody help me in this regard. Can anybody provide me any kind of example or any kind of tutorial in this regards.

Thanks
Manisha Khare

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose
or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or
virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss
arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any
Internet communications by any third party, or from the
transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be
monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business
reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is
personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays
Group.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales (registered no.
1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United
Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority.