[rabbitmq-discuss] Amqphp - new release
harvey.robin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 10:57:30 GMT 2011
I thought you may be interested to know that I've just tagged a new release
(0.9.2) of the Amqphp project, noteworthy changes in this version are:
* Support for persistent connections, channels and consumers in web
* A new Factory component which can help externalize connection and broker
* Improved event loop implementation allows the user more flexibility to
escape from a consuming event loop
* Much improved user documentation:
* Simplified and consolidated the demos:
I'm starting out on my own in January so this is likely to be the last
"major" release for a while, although I'll still be around to fix bugs.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss