[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer connection closes abruptly after one message

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:29:20 GMT 2011

Le 17/nov/2011 à 00:53, p2w a écrit :

> there is a timeout setting in some of the code
> samples but i am not seeing anything in the doc on how it works or
> what the recommended params are.

That must be initial connection timeout, not inactivity timeout. amqp gem does not close connections
on inactivity. EventMachine may do that, I am not sure. Event missing heartbeats detection will result in an event
handler called, not automatic connection termination.

MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin