[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages disappearing

Nick Pateman nick.pateman at certivox.com
Wed Nov 16 16:55:27 GMT 2011

Hey there,

I've got a small application writing messages to a message queue.  I basically modified an example taken from the C driver.

Anyway, I can see incoming and outgoing message rate increasing for the queue within the administration web page but I don't currently have any application picking up the messages, they seem to be getting instantly delivered somewhere else.

My rates jump from 0/0 to 10/10, 10 in a second and 10 out a second.

Any idea where my messages are going?  I want to see the counters increase before I get my daemon running.  Many thanks!

Nick.