[rabbitmq-discuss] Breaking API changes in JAva API 2.7.0

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 16 15:18:55 GMT 2011

And, of course, I read it again, and we leak our private ExecutorService
under the connection failure scenario, too.  Well spotted.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
Avoirdupois phr. 'Would you like peas with that?'
Abbey adj. Quite like an Abbe.
Definite phr. 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
Modest n. The most mod.