[rabbitmq-discuss] Statistics database could not be contacted

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 16 10:53:57 GMT 2011

On 15/11/11 22:03, TrueWill wrote:
> We updated to RabbitMQ 2.7.0 / Erlang R14B04 and the issue disappeared.
> It might just have been from shutting down the service, though.

Well restarting the server should certainly fix it. The error message
appears if the statistics database crashes (which it shouldn't) and is
not restarted by its supervisor (which it should be).

If you see this happening again I'd be interested to see log files from
around the time the DB stopped working...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware