[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 2.5-2.6.1 java hanging on close of connection

Benjamin Bennett benbennett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:21:01 GMT 2011

I am using the spring amqp lib and it is doing the connection closing when
the spring context is closed. I do not think it has a property to inject
the hack. Also if you know any of the spring amqp devs. Having you telling
them to check to make sure it is doing the way you have described will have
much more authority than me.

I will probably hack the spring amqp lib for now