[rabbitmq-discuss] How to exit from the email list.

David Xie David.Xie at morningstar.com
Mon Nov 14 07:55:30 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I don't know how to exit from the e-mail list.

Who can tell me?

David Xie
One Team
Morningstar Shenzhen Ltd.

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

+86 755 0000-0000 voice
+86 135-xxxx-4676 mobile
David.Xie at morningstar.com
4F, HuaRong Insurance building, Mintian Road, Futian district, Shenzhen

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication without prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the materials from any computer.