[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Determine Cause of 541 - INTERNAL_ERROR

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 11 13:11:00 GMT 2011

Frederic,

On 11/11/11 12:58, RENARD Frederic (MORPHO) wrote:
> Here is the required file.

The root cause is this error...

=CRASH REPORT==== 11-Nov-2011::03:37:55 ===
   crasher:
     initial call: gen:init_it/7
     pid: <0.207.0>
     registered_name: msg_store_transient
     exception exit: {{badmatch,false},
                      [{rabbit_msg_store_ets_index,insert,2},
                       {rabbit_msg_store,write_message,3},
                       {rabbit_msg_store,handle_cast,2},
                       {gen_server2,handle_msg,2},
                       {proc_lib,wake_up,3}]}
       in function  gen_server2:terminate/3

There is a pretty good chance we have fixed this in a more recent
release, so I suggest you upgrade to 2.7.0.

Matthias.