[rabbitmq-discuss] configuring an header exchange binding in rabbitmq.cfg

Tom Cellucci tcellucci at apple.com
Thu Nov 10 15:23:19 GMT 2011

I am trying to configure a header exchange and some shovels using 'rabbitmq.cfg'.  In the shovel configuration, I declare a header exchange, a queue for the shovel, and would like to add a binding rule so that messages with a given header are routed into the shovel queue.  How can I declare the binding rule for exchange->queue for a given header value?  It's trivial to do through the web admin, but seemingly impossible through the rabbitmq.cfg.  I've tried many variations without success, and searched all over the web without finding an example. Please advise.