[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.7.0 is released

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 9 15:09:51 GMT 2011

On 9 Nov 2011, at 13:08, Busoli, Simone wrote:

> As a side note, in the User/API guide of the client libraries, it would be quite useful to be able to see just what has changed from the previous revision. To the naked eye is quite difficult to spot the differences.

This is quite a good point, and we can certainly look to do this,
but although it is quite easy to get detailed diff information from the code repositories
we currently don't have a way of easily generating this information
for the documentation.  It would be a mammoth task at present.

If anyone has any ideas for helping to do this, we would be all ears.

Steve Powell  (a big-eared bunny)