[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.7.0 is released
steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 9 11:16:46 GMT 2011
The RabbitMQ team is delighted to announce the release of RabbitMQ 2.7.0.
New features in this release include:
- order preserved of messages re-queued for a consumer
- plugins are included in the main rabbitmq-server release, with a new
command, rabbitmq-plugins, to enable and disable them
- clients accept a new "amqp" URI scheme for connections
- significant performance improvements to connection creation, durable
queues, message storage, and large numbers of consumers
- thread-safe Java client consumer callbacks
See the attached release notes for more details.
Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found at
As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on this
release, as well as general suggestions for features and enhancements in future
releases. Mail us on the RabbitMQ discussion list (signup on
https://lists.rabbitmq.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rabbitmq-discuss and then
mail to rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com), or contact us directly by
mailing to info at rabbitmq.com.
The RabbitMQ Team
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss