[rabbitmq-discuss] Are there any good Perl AMQP libraries?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Nov 9 00:47:49 GMT 2011

Hi,
It's become fairly clear through my discussions here that I'd be better
off talking to RabbitMQ over AMQP rather than through the STOMP adapter.
Because:
  * I could define HA queues.
  * I could enable message expiry.
  * I can use more complex routing.

However, I wondered if there are any decent AMQP libraries available for
Perl?

As far as I can tell, there is only one library on CPAN, Net::AMQP. This
library is version 0.01.1, has the lowest possible user rating (one
star), hasn't had any releases in the last 2.5 years, and only targets
AMQP protocol version 0-8.

Are there any others around?

Cheers,
Toby