[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to consume message from queue?

sameekmishra sameek at arosys.com
Mon Nov 7 05:50:33 GMT 2011

Hi

I am using rabbitmq server 2.1.0 using java client API i have published
messages into queue,but i'm not able to consume those publish message from
queue. i have checked details of following points using rabbitmqctl command:

1. list_queue

->  define queue is available in list.

2. message_unacknowledge

-> count 2 because i have publish two messages in queue those are
unacknowledge.

3. message

-> count 2 is correct

4. message

-> it's give me count 0  this is unexpected result because two messages are
there in the queue which is ready to derived to client.

uesed code snipped  https://gist.github.com/1344262
https://gist.github.com/1344262
please help me where is the problem in consumer to ready those messages.

Thanks